The information provided on this site is for information purposes only and it is intended that the information on this site is accurate and timely. Please note that the content of the site comes from a diverse range of sources. We publish content we think will be of interest and of use although we cannot always be certain that it will be. It is intended as information, guidance and as a reference for good practice only. Although we take every precaution to ensure the accuracy of information provided we cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies or misprinted information. Persons using information contained on this site do so entirely at their own risk. It is advised to check the content before sending any proposals or details. C.A.S.S. disclaims all liability to you arising out of your use of the service. Some parts of this site are open for public posting and all such postings express the views and opinions of their poster.
Your personal information
C.A.S.S. is committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with UK data protection laws.
Data is kept on a database and every effort is made to keep the information secure. It will be kept in such a way as to prevent unlawful processing and/or loss or damage. C.A.S.S. will endeavour to protect the rights of the individual about whom data is obtained.
As a member or registered user of a membership site, which is designed to enable communication between members, some of your data is collected for C.A.S.S. monitoring and communication purposes only. Some of your data is collected, with your permission, to be viewed by other C.A.S.S. members or registered users to enable them to contact you and for you to contact them.
Data will be used: for C.A.S.S. monitoring and evaluation purposes, to provide and improve the service to you, to reply to enquiries and to forward information that is deemed beneficial or relevant.
As the purpose of the site is to foster networking and collaboration a limited amount of data is required to be viewable by other registered users. Data collected will not be passed to third parties unless your permission has been granted.
This site is a membership site. As such, the 'content' is primarily developed by the membership or registered users.
While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible it is impossible to review every message. As a member you therefore acknowledge that all posts made to the forum express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmasters of the site, except for posts by these people, and hence will not be held liable.
As a member or registered user, you therefore agree:
1) That C.A.S.S. administrators, moderators or webmasters are not liable for the content of the site, unless posted by themselves.
2) Not to post any: content, the display of which would infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party (to ensure that your posting is original and not copied from any third party), "spam" or frequent/annoying message, material linked to "browser bombs" (sites that open up multiple windows), abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented content, to post or transmit chain letters or pyramid or money schemes or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). Please be aware that the IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
3) That the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this site have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
4) To any information you have entered on the site (in the forum and profile sections) being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
5) That you are fully responsible for all postings sent from you and received by other members of the site.
6) That C.A.S.S. is not responsible for the contents nor does it warrant the accuracy or reliability of any linked website.
There are links to other websites on this site. Please note C.A.S.S. cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of other websites.
Copyright of any artist’s images on this website remain the copyright of the artist.
All other parts of the site and its content are the property of C.A.S.S..
Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production C.A.S.S. cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
These terms and conditions of use and your use of the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating to these terms and conditions of use.
While it is unlikely, C.A.S.S. may be required to disclose your user data by a court order or to comply with other legal requirements. We will use all reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do so unless we are legally restricted from doing so.